Now, the laundry's nearly done and all surfaces have been washed, again and again... I had to go to the laundry mat today to wash our comforter and the guest-room rug, which were covered in...um...bodily fluids... ewwww...
Anyway, I wanted to put some GOOD news on here for once!! hahaha. I had an ultrasound the other day, performed by the experts at Sacramento Maternal-Fetal Medicine. They spent nearly an hour, looking over Josiah's entire body, checking everything thoroughly, and found nothing wrong... nothing of concern. YAY!
I'm 24 weeks today, and am relieved to know that if he were to be born now, he would probably survive. Seth and Kristen were born at 26 weeks... and that was 30 years ago!
Praise our God for His grace, and for every good and perfect gift!
It's getting more and more exciting as the pregnancy progresses, and we begin to actually start believing that everything's going to be ok... I am looking forward to getting a huge belly, and I have some great ideas for my maternity photos. I'm also getting excited about my shower, which will be at the end of March when Teryn and her family are visiting... My dear friend, Carla is throwing it for me! Here is what my baby shower invitations look like...
No comments:
Post a Comment