Thursday, May 21, 2009

Had another appointment with Dr. Park this morning.... I'm dialated to 3.5! My blood pressure was high in Monday, so he wanted to check it again before a full week went by.. that is why I had an appointment today...



Anyway, my blood pressure was good today, but he said that if it goes above 140/90 this weekend, I need to go to the hospital and have them check me out, because his office will be closed for the weekend, and on Monday because of Memorial Day...



He also found a tiny bit of protien in my urine today, so he sent me to the lab to have some blood work done to make sure that there isn't anything else to be concerned about... Right now the diagnosis is PIH (pregnancy induced hypertension), but if they diagnose me with preeclamsia, then I will have to have the baby right away... first they would probably try to induce, and if that didn't work, then I would have to have a c-section... but I'm sure that the induction would work, because I'm already dialated to "almost 4" (that's what he said!)....

I'm excited that I will probably have him very soon!

No comments: