Monday, August 23, 2010

Deuteronomy 32:39
Now see that I, even I, am He, And there is no God besides Me; I kill and I make alive; I wound and I heal; Nor is there any who can deliver from My hand.


Psalms 103:1-4
Bless the LORD, O my soul; And all that is within me, bless His holy name! Bless the LORD, O my soul, And forget not all His benefits: Who forgives all your iniquities, Who heals all your diseases, Who redeems your life from destruction, Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies.


Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O LORD, and I shall be healed; Save me, and I shall be saved, For You are my praise.


Hosea 6:1
Come, and let us return to the LORD; For He has torn, but He will heal us; He has stricken, but He will bind us up.



1 comment:

Adam, Ashley and Lucy said...

The Old Testament is so powerful and eloquent. Thank you for sharing these verses. In any trial, it is best to cling to what is sure, what is good, what is true, and His Word is everlasting. I miss you friend, and my heart is with you.