Saturday, October 9, 2010

Heart BEAT

Seth is as far from a computer nerd as it gets, so he barely even looks at the "family" blog, but I do feel the need to include things that are important to him, too, here and there :)

So, I must say that I left out a very important detail (in Seth's mind) about the ultrasound appointment the other day, and a very cute one, at that!

I called Seth so he could hear the heartbeat, and have you ever heard those tiny heartbeats? They are SO FAST! Here's the part Seth loves --- as soon as we started hearing the heartbeat, Josiah started dancing to the beat! Yeah, I guess they don't call it a heartBEAT for nothin!

Haha!!

And when I called Seth again after leaving the appointment to get his thoughts about the whole experience, he said, "I'm really glad you told me about Josiah dancing to the beat!"

1 comment:

Teryn said...

that's a really sweet story that both Josiah and your new peanut will love to hear when they are older.