Sunday, February 27, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week of 2/28/11

Ok, I am SO trying this this week! Except, I think I'll use a turkey instead of a chicken, so that I can make one of the dinners into a thanksgiving-in-March kind of night! This is going to be perfect, because we have some leftover potatoes from our baked potato bar from tonight's bible study, and I can make mashed potatoes out of them for Wednesday! Awesome.

Monday
Grocery shopping
Shredded Beef Tacos (using beef that has already been cooked, and is in my freezer. how easy is that!?)

Tuesday
Date Night
I heard the Italian place by Brain Freeze in Chico is yummy, so I think I'll suggest trying it...

Wednesday
Slow-cook the turkey
"Thanksgiving in March"
Turkey
Mashed Potatoes
Butternut Squash
Green beans

(Also, put together the turkey broccoli casserole for Friday)


Thursday
Turkey-Noodle and Vegetable Soup (using broth and meat from the slow-cooked turkey!!)
Bread
Salad


Friday
Seth's fave Turkey Broccoli Casserole, prepared ahead and put in the fridge for him to warm up when he gets home... I will be in ROSEVILLE!!!!!!! Yeah, baby!

Saturday
Peanut butter sandwiches? Cereal? Top Ramen? Fish Sticks and Tater Tots? (can you tell mommy will be gone?) ;-0

Sunday
Hmmm... I'll have to see what Seth wants to do about bible study, since I won't be home until late evening...

No comments: