Saturday, April 2, 2011

ahhh, spring!

Yes, it is a gorgeous day!! Seth let me sleep in this morning, took Josiah to the grocery store in the wee hours of the morning, and got suckered into buying him another ball (he can't resist the cuteness) -- then they came home and made a delicious breakfast. Now he's over at my dad's to make a batch of homemade beer with him.

James and I had a nice afternoon together, reading, talking about Jesus' death and resurrection, and making fruit salad and s'mores cupcakes for tonight's BBQ at my parents' house. Josiah just woke up from his nap, and Seth is going to come and get him and bring him over to my parents' house a little early, to get him out of my hair while James and I finish up the cupcakes. There are purple and white alysum growing around the tree on the back patio, and the windows on the french doors are CLEAN for once, thanks to my hardworking gardener and window-cleaning hubby!! The boys are playing together out there... well, Josiah's playing and James is watching! haha!!

I am a very ready to pop eight and a half months pregnant lady!

Life is good! 

1 comment:

Teryn said...

I cracked up when you said Seth can't resist Josiah's cuteness. Both Daniel and I find ourselves grinning at each other over something Chase is doing several times every day. Toddlers are exhausting but unbearable cute in my opinion! :) Can't wait to see Caleb!!!