Lots of people have been wondering about me today! So, I thought I'd do a little bloggidy-blog-update to give you all the juicy details of my day... Woke up feeling really yucky - still. Same as yesterday. I have diarrhea (I know, TMI -- but hey, that's what you get when you check my bloggy-blog-blog every hour to see if I've updated! hahahahha... ok, I admit I am going a little crazy! Ok, a lot.)
ANYWAY, I still have the lingering headache, and all the symptoms from yesterday... I saw Dr. Park this morning. I ran into Ashley there, which was a neat surprise. She said she had just gotten finished asking Dr. Park if I had had the baby, and he told her he couldn't say. Privacy laws... lame.
I found out that I am still stuck at 3cm. He sort of stripped my membranes when he checked me. Sort of. As in, not very aggressively. Anyway, my blood pressures have ranged from 135/92 to 153/99 today. I had a massage. It helped with the headache - a little - but didn't help with the blood pressures. I had another NST. Caleb continues to be fine... strong, consistent heart rate. The machine ran out of paper half way through the test and started alarming, and nearly gave me a heart attack!!!
I had blood work done at the lab, which came back ok. Park is having me do another 24 hour urine. He wants to see me on Thursday at 11am. I told him he can break my water then, but he's sticking to 39 weeks with stubbornness. Stinker. He says "flat on your back" bed-rest. And he says, "let's buy ourselves just a few more days..."
SIGH!!!
Pray that it just happens on its own...and soon!
2 comments:
I facebooked Nancy Kaye and I feel a lot better. She said she sees this every day and that Dr. Park is doing all that he should be. As long as the labs are good...no worries. If the labs change the "cure" is a delivered baby. Its great to have friends in the "field".I felt peace after speaking with her. Josiah is having a good day. Uncle Lance has been good too. Papa Murphys for dinner ... Yes...I can do that!
Post a Comment