Sunday, June 19, 2011

Menu Plan Monday -- Week of 6/20/11

This week's meal plan is a little different, because I'm carrying over meals from last week that we never made. I forgot when I made last week's plan that Seth was going to be gone in SF with James for appointments on Thursday and Friday, so I never made those meals (Josiah and I can eat cereal and pb&j for dinner...) Also, this week, we're leaving for lake Almanor on Thursday, so I won't be planning meals for Thurs. or Friday this week...

Monday
Mexican shredded beef in the crock-pot
Whatever the girls bring over to go with it (we're havin' girl's night early this week!)

Tuesday
Something cheap, like sandwiches or leftovers - we can't really afford to go out to eat for date night this week... 

Wednesday
Cod-fish
Brown Rice
Peas

Thursday
Lake Almanor - Stephanie's makin' dinner for us!

Friday
Lake Almanor - Michelle's makin' dinner for us!

No comments: