Thursday, October 13, 2011

Ok, Ok, everyone's waiting for a post! Didn't know I was that popular! ;-)

The last two weeks or so have been.... interesting...

Cora had a death in the family and hasn't been able to work. Everyone in the Condit home except for baby Caleb have had the flu at one point or another over the last two weeks. Lots of yuckiness coming out of both ends. Lots and lots and lots of laundry! 

Did I mention that I really need a laundry mat in my house? Well, I do. 

Not even joking. Not even a little bit kidding.

Our home phone and internet have been broken for almost two weeks now. Rain water got into the phone box outside, and AT&T are taking their s-w-e-e-t time making it over to my house to fix it... despite the fact that I had an appointment both last Friday, and yesterday.. they said someone would be there between 8am and noon... we have yet to see anyone. 

Yeah, I switched our internet service to Comcast cable internet today. Got the equipment today, and hope to be up and running soon..


In the meantime, Caleb and I are on a late night date to Barnes and Noble to take advantage of their free wi-fi and enjoy some hot tea, and just get OUT OF THE HOUSE! 

Tomorrow is our family outdoor movie night. It's the last summer hoo-rah before winter hits us in full swing. I can't WAIT! We're borrowing an old fashioned popcorn machine like this. We have popcorn bags kinda like this. I am making these adorable sippy cups and lemonade from scratch! 

Well, that's my quick update.... hopefully we'll have internet at home SOON, and I can post again!






 

1 comment:

Teryn said...

yay for barnes and noble wifi! I think Daniel was getting sick of me saying "I don't like it when Lynae is quiet online. It makes me worry about her." Love you lots and am so jealous that you are still having nice enough days to have an outdoor movie night! It's pretty much winter here now!