I am thankful that God gave me both a brother and a sister. Not everyone can say that they got to experience having both... and now my boys get to experience their love as Aunt Lyndsey and Uncle Lance :) They're the best! How BLESSED we are to have them!!!

Lance and Lyndsey when they were little :)
Today I'm hangin' out at Lyndsey's house, waiting for the dishwasher repair man for her while she's at work. I'm thankful that she lives close enough for us to be able to do things like this for each other. I complain all the time that she "lives so far away.." because it takes 45 minutes or so to get to her house... but that's nothing, compared to how it is for so many sisters. I never want to live far away from her... She is a wonderful aunt to my little Jamesie, and I know she's really looking forward to being an equally wonderful aunt to Josiah, too! I can't wait until she has kids of her own, and we can share mommy stuff together.... and I can't wait till she makes me an aunt!!!

Aunt Lyndsey, playing with James in the pool during his first summer

Lance is such an awesome uncle to James. He's constantly helping me with him in a very selfless way, and that says a lot about his love for James, because it's hard for him to remember to be considerate and selfless in so much of his life... He takes responsibility for James as a truly amaing uncle, and he told my mom that, "Helping Sissy with Jamesie is God's ministry for me." Awwwwwwww... sweetie :)



No comments:
Post a Comment