Tuesday, March 17, 2009

surgery date..

James will have surgery to place a shunt in the cyst on Friday April 10th. James and I (and probably my mom) will leave for Sacramento on Thursday the 9th and stay at the Ronald McDonald house. Surgery is early the next morning at 7:30am - we have to check in at 5:30am! Seth will probably come down after work that day (Friday) and stay with us until James is released. He is expected to be released on Sunday April 12th - Easter day. I guess James likes to have surgeries on birthdays or holidays... sigh...

So, I was planning on celebrating James' 3rd birthday on the 18th, but I think I will postpone the party a few weeks, to Saturday May 2nd. That way we can still celebrate Seth's birthday on the 24th and 25th, and James will be with my mom that weekend. I think it's safe to assume that Josiah will not come until after May 2nd, at least... He's not due till the 30th... So it should all work out...

busy, busy!!

I better start working on invitations!

No comments: