Today was a joyful day with my sweet James. I am really savoring my time with him in these last few days before my time will be constantly divided between 2 babies. James and I went shopping for supplies, food, and prizes and stuff like that for his birthday party, which is on Saturday. James talked so much at walmart and the grocery store, so curious and such a good boy. I would let him hold a toy or book for a few minutes and then put it back (in the wrong spot... sorry if you are in retail...) and he wouldn't cry or complain... he would just wait for the next fun thing...
All that shopping wore out my little love, because he fell asleep in the car on the way home from Chico, and he slept (still in the car) for a solid 2 and 1/2 hours, at least!! I spent the afternoon talking on the phone with 2 different banks about re-financing...
This evening, my mom watched James while Seth and I went out to dinner with my grandma and grandpa. They took us out for Seth's birthday... It was really nice and relaxing... but Josiah is so big that there's barely room for a nice big meal anymore!!!
Tomorrow is back to therapy - for real this time... and then more re-finance talk... and cleaning and preparing for the birthday party.... the weather's supposed to go downhill, so I'm pretty sure we're going to move it from the park to our house......
It's way past time for me to go night-night.... so, good night!
No comments:
Post a Comment