Monday, January 24, 2011

A combination of things have been making me want to get more organized. The baby is coming, and along with him, a whole bunch of STUFF. Going through Carrisa's stuff and realizing how good it is to have things in order in case anything ever happens to me. The nice weather makes it seem like it's time for spring cleaning, even though it's still the dead of winter -- but I can actually walk out to the garage without freezing my butt off... so that has helped. Losing our office space when converting that room into more of a kids' room than a guest room / office. So, today I worked on creating an office space in our laundry room. The laundry room is the catch-all room, especially since I have been clearing out the first bedroom for the baby. And now James will be in there with the baby, too, so his stuff will be in there as well!

Thank you for praying for us after my last post. Seth has work this week, and things are looking up. All of the uncertainty last week was good for our hearts, though, even if it did make us a little stressed. It made Seth evaluate his business and his career goals, which is good for him to think about. There isn't usually much time at all for that type of reflection. Also, it made me think toward wise spending and saving, as I always should be thinking!!

I have an itch for the beach. Not sure when we're gonna be able to go... probably not anytime soon! :-( But I am looking forward to my birthday trip out of town (just to Roseville) with some girlfriends in just a few weeks!!!!

No comments: