Wow. Josiah has some ENERGY, I tell you!!!!
Today I was watching Liam, and Josiah was WAY too excited about that!!
He's been hitting and throwing and dragging his food all around the house, and screaming like a girl. He is CRAZY!!!! It is NOT cute. He's been spanked so much today, that I'd be surprised if his butt didn't still hurt tomorrow!
And I am a TIRED momma!!! My legs are killing!! Good thing Seth is home, and uncle Lance will be here any minute, I am finally sitting!
My hubby is SUCH a great daddy. Sometimes - ok, a LOT of the time- he FORGETS the importance of making time for quality time. He is a busy, busy, busy man!! And after almost 7 years of marriage, I am convinced that it is just a simple memory problem. haha!!! Men.
But when he DOES make the time, he sure is amazing!!
Right now he is playing in the back yard with Liam, James, and Josiah. They are simultaneously playing a baseball game, which he has somehow managed to get James to participate in (not an easy task!! haha!!), and he is letting Liam "win," AND they are drawing all kinds of strange monsters and things on the patio with sidewalk chalk.
I know. Boys are weird.
But they are LOVING it!!
And so am I
:)
Today I was watching Liam, and Josiah was WAY too excited about that!!
He's been hitting and throwing and dragging his food all around the house, and screaming like a girl. He is CRAZY!!!! It is NOT cute. He's been spanked so much today, that I'd be surprised if his butt didn't still hurt tomorrow!
And I am a TIRED momma!!! My legs are killing!! Good thing Seth is home, and uncle Lance will be here any minute, I am finally sitting!
My hubby is SUCH a great daddy. Sometimes - ok, a LOT of the time- he FORGETS the importance of making time for quality time. He is a busy, busy, busy man!! And after almost 7 years of marriage, I am convinced that it is just a simple memory problem. haha!!! Men.
But when he DOES make the time, he sure is amazing!!
Right now he is playing in the back yard with Liam, James, and Josiah. They are simultaneously playing a baseball game, which he has somehow managed to get James to participate in (not an easy task!! haha!!), and he is letting Liam "win," AND they are drawing all kinds of strange monsters and things on the patio with sidewalk chalk.
I know. Boys are weird.
But they are LOVING it!!
And so am I
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment