Our last meal from the church came on Friday, so this week it's back to cookin! I'm keeping it simple, though, with a chicken enchilada casserole that I already made and had in the freezer, a free Round Table pizza that we got from Holiday Market (from our "points"), and carnitas that are going to be really easy (pre-marinated meat from Trader Joe's, that I already have in the freezer....) And then the cioppino that I've had a plan to make for over a month now, and am finally going to make (all the ingredients are already in the freezer, too!) SO - I won't have much, if any, grocery shopping to do, which will save us time and money this week... YES. Oh, and Seth's probably not going to love the cioppino, but I will, and since we're having Mexican food twice this week, I think that will make up for it!
Monday
Chicken Enchilada Casserole
Tuesday
Date Night
Wednesday
Round Table Pizza
Thursday
Cioppino
Friday
Carnitas
No comments:
Post a Comment