Tuesday, July 12, 2011

James is home from the hospital (he came home Saturday) ... the UTI had spread to his kidneys, but he is being treated, and it is getting better... Teryn and I have been enjoying our time together.... and Caden and Josiah have been having a BLAST together, too!!! Cora will be here tomorrow for James, and Lyndsey has the day off work, so Lynds, Teryn, and I will take the other boys (not James) to the zoo before dropping Teryn and Caden off at the airport. I debated and debated about whether or not to bring James, but it would mean bringing a second car, and it would just mean a whole lot more planning and energy... that I DON'T have!!! So I am sad about that, and realize that grieving his disability is a day to day process for me that will never really end....

We decided not to have date night tomorrow night, because of everything that is going on, and because figuring out all the details is too exhausting.. but James will probably still go to my parents' house. I don't have a meal plan AT ALL for this week, because everything has been so crazy! But we do have a lot of food in the fridge, so we'll figure it out. I am excited for Ryan's party at our house on Friday, but I still need to find a babysitter for Joey so that Seth and I can just enjoy ourselves...

Seth might go to the woods for another day trip this Saturday, and although I anticipate being pretty dang tired by the end of this week to have Seth leave me for the day, I DO hope that he decides to go and that he gets a rest and a break, and just has a great time. He's to his max, and so am I, and that is not a good mix!!!! Besides, it will be easy for me because James will be at playcare until the evening when Seth would be getting home anyway.

today was a crazy day because I took James to his pediatrician this morning and it took F-O-R-E-V-E-R... then i had to take his urine to the lab at the hospital this afternoon to have it checked... but i did let the housework go, and the phone didn't ring nearly as much today as it did yesterday (thank GOD!), and Caden entertained Josiah for me, and Teryn was a big help all day... so that was great! but i am still tired. Zoo tomorrow!!

No comments: