Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Meet Baby Caleb

Caleb is my most chunky baby, and I love his rolls! He also has the most darling dimples, and I am in LOVE with them!!!! He's three months old. It's a fun stage to watch, because he's noticing things, trying to grab at them, and he always looks at you with the biggest smile ever! He's a happy baby, full of smiles all the time, and very calm. He is happiest when he's being held. He's happy when there are lots of people around that he can watch. He likes when you talk to him. He always responds with a big ol' smile!

He knows his momma! He stares at me with the most adoring look, and then smiles so big you could just grab him and kiss him! He never tires of staring at me! I love it! He only cries if he's really tired. He is very patient when he is hungry, and I have to remember to look for other signs, other than crying, like eating his hands or eating someone's shoulder or something like that.

Caleb is not the best napper. He sleeps for very short periods throughout the day. But he sure is a good sleeper at night! I am thankful that all three of my babies have been good night-sleepers!!!! Baby Caleb is a strong one... doesn't mind tummy time at all, especially since he's been able to play with toys lately.

I think he's gonna be a great friend to his big brothers, and a huge joy for our whole family.