Ok, so I totally blew off the organizing that I had planned to do this morning to get a start on some homemade Christmas gifts that I've been wanting to do, and I am SO glad I did!! They are turning out SO stinkin' cute, and I totally wish I could post pictures of them all over the blog and facebook, but that would totally ruin the surprise, so it will have to wait...
I am so relieved, because it was a new kind of crafting that I am trying (no sewing involved, thank GOD!) -- and you never know when you try new things, ya know?? BUT since there was not sewing involved, I should have known that there was a chance for success (so you're tellin' me there's a chance!) Haha!!! Maybe I will start trying some other ideas along these same lines... who knows!? ... I don't consider myself "crafty" though, and I'm not being modest... I'm being realistic.. Seriously, there are many-a-craft that I have tried and M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-Y failed at that you will never know about! HA!
Now it's 11am, and I still haven't showered, and the house is starting to unravel around me... so, I'm done with crafting for the day, but I did learn today that it IS possible to sneak in a few minutes of something I enjoy, even with three small ones at my feet... at least on a rare occasion! For some odd reason, Josiah has been perfect all morning, and he's also really into the gifts I made... James is at school, and Caleb has been sleeping, so the three-kids-at-my-feet thing was not entirely true. Haha!!
Anyway, I know you're dying to find out now what all this excitement is about, so let me give you another thing to wonder about, too (I know, I'm evil!! )
I'm working on something for Advent that is going to be awesome! ........
More to come!
1 comment:
i just bought the Jesus story book bible...I'm going to give it to Caden for Christmas. I can't wait!!! :)
Post a Comment