Well, we ended up getting to come home last night (Sunday) after-all! Yes! The cardiologist came in and said that James was free to go from a cardiology perspective, so I asked the nurse if it was still a possibility to go home even though it was 3 in the afternoon... she made some phone calls, and out the door we were!
James was doing really, really well last night. The drive home went really well, and he asked for some bacon when we got settled at home! haha! So Seth made him some, but he threw it up :( Then he threw up his breakfast this morning, too. All he has wanted to do all day today is snuggle momma on the bed... but I'm actually glad that he isn't trying to climb out of bed yet! He hasn't kept much down today... so we will try a few bites at a time, with lots of fluids, and pray that his appetite improves in the next several hours.... and that he can keep something down...
Josiah has been SUCH a cutie today. I sure missed him. He has a new tooth on the top - finally! And he's standing up without holding on for several seconds at a time, and taking about 2 steps at a time before going back down to crawl..
Great Grams came over to help me earlier today. She brought apple juice for the kids, and played with both James and Josiah. It was really helpful, and I'm glad she and James got a chance to see each other... She's "on call" for whatever we need...
Becky's bringing dinner tonight. Seth called from work to check on his Jamsie. Erika is on call for more dinners if we need them. My mom e-mailed me to check on us and say that she wishes she could be with James today, even though she's sick :(
We are well taken care of, and extravagantly loved :)
The babies are calling.....
1 comment:
give them both biiiig kisses for me! I miss my Jamesie. I need to come see him soon. It's sad that he's not feeling well, but it IS the only time he'll snuggle. :) I love you guys!
Post a Comment