Christmas has come and gone, but winter lingers, with snow expected tomorrow for Magalia, and we will be driving there. Many people didn't know this, but there is a playcare in Magalia, too - it's just that James has never gone there before -- until yesterday. And he will be going again tomorrow. I was a little bit unsure of how these two weeks would be with his vacation from school for Christmas, but it has all worked out. The Lord provided plenty of help for me, with Cora coming (our new home nurse), and with lots of openings at playcare. In fact, James is even going to spend the night at the Magalia playcare this Friday night - New Year's Eve - while we hang out at the Velikonias.
Tonight I hung out at Carla's, watching movies and chatting with her and Lynds. It was really good to be with them. It was such a work of God that it worked out so easily for me to be with them tonight, because Seth and I ended up bringing two cars to Chico for date night (LONG story...) so he was able to come home to put the kids to bed, and I was able to stay with my girlies.
Still can't believe Carrisa is gone. Just can't believe it.....
Well, it's almost 2am, and I am so crazy to still be up. Night!!
No comments:
Post a Comment