Ok, so this post is a little late. Haha.
On Monday, we had tuna noodle casserole. It's a casserole and soup kind of week, with the rain and all. Last night we didn't have date night because my parents were at a funeral in Sacramento, and I took James and Caleb on a little drive to Rocklin to buy a used Phil and Ted's double stroller (YES!) -- Seth and Josiah stayed home. We both drove through Adanbertos for dinner (he was right behind me in the drive-thru, and we didn't plan that! Great minds think alike!!) --
Wednesday
Chili and Cornbread
Thursday
Chicken Corn Chowder in sourdough bread bowls
Garden Salad
Friday
Tacos with crockpot shredded beef
2 comments:
Ha. That's hilarious about Adanbertos. I went there yesterday for LUNCH! :) Same day I think...? YYUUUMMM!
what is your recipe for chicken corn chowder?...sounds sooo good!
Post a Comment