The g-tube is going fine. It's pretty easy... just one more thing to DO, though... He's keeping everything from the night down.. but he is still getting worse and worse about trying bites of real food during the day. Every time I ask him if he's hungry, he says no. But I don't have to force feed AS MUCH now that he has the g-tube.. so that is a weight off..
Cora went camping this week with her family, so Becky has been at my house yesterday morning and this morning, just making Josiah's breakfast, holding the baby, and reading to the kids, while I clean up the g-tube stuff from the night, and give James his bath and meds and stuff.. It's a whole lot easier with her help, but with her here, and other people, like Dan-the-wheel-chair-man, here yesterday for a couple of hours fixing James' wheel chair, and people in and out, I am glad to have a few hours right now alone with my kids.... later today my Grandma Dianna is going to come and visit. She is good about entertaining ALL of them, while I get housework done, or just remember to EAT, or whatever...
Glad to have all the "grandmas" .. I couldn't do it without them!
It's been busy, busy, busy around here. Last night, James and I left for our date as soon as Seth walked in the door from work, and we weren't home until he and Joey and Caleb were already sound asleep in their beds! So now I'm missin' my hubby... wish it was date night tonight...
James is loving his wheel chair so much now that it has the big wheels, that he pouts every time he has to get out of it for his cath or whatever. He and Josiah play so cute together, especially with James' new freedom. Cora is going to be so happy for him when she sees him in it, and she's probably gonna wonder where her job went! Well, not really... but it does make taking care of him a little easier, since he's able to entertain himself, and he's happier.
1 comment:
It is good to know when you want and dont want visitors. I always want to respect your privacy. If ever you want to call on me for anything.. just ask..and if I can I will come.
Post a Comment